The Netherton Feelgood Factory is a community-led healthy living centre operating in South Sefton in Merseyside. We use a community development approach to enable local people to improve their health, well being and quality of life. The Feelgood Factory provides services for the whole community, from childhood to old age, in order to promote health and well-being in the most holistic way possible. Our programmes of activities are delivered both in the centre and, through outreach work, elsewhere in the area. The normal range of activities includes:
- Advice and Information services covering employment, legal, benefits and financial issues. These are delivered by partner organisations based in our centre.
- Healthy Living activities for the whole community that concentrate on physical exercises, weight management and mental well-being.
- The Children and Families Service that incorporates support for young parents, including in particular teenage parents, nutrition advice, pregnancy, weaning and breast feeding support.
- The Young People’s Project which provides health-related volunteering opportunities for people aged 16-25.
- Mental health support activities, incorporating a range of services to help people remain mentally well.
- The Older Person’s Project which provides a range of practical services to help older people stay safe and well both by providing support in their own home and through activities in the centre
For further details about the Feelgood Factory and its activities, click on the links below or telephone us on 0151 291 8010 or 0151 291 8011.
Most recent Annual Report
Most recent annual accounts
Current timetable of activities